The Beacon Nonprofit Subgroup
The mission of the Beacon Nonprofit Subgroup is to:
· Provide a forum for networking for Beacon executives who are Nonprofit Board Members, employees or interested in transitioning in to the not for profit field.
· Provide educational opportunities for Beacon members on the trends, issues and realities of the not for profit world.
· Showcase certain not for profit organizations to the larger Beacon membership
· Partner with other organizations who are developing executives for service in the Not for Profit field for joint programming and other collaborations.
· Provide mentoring for Beacon members interested in becoming active in the Not for Profit Sector.
We will fulfill our mission by:
· Hosting monthly educational forums on topics of interest to Beacon members
· Hosting occasional Beacon events
· Seeking out other organizations who serve executives interested in not for profit service and creating programs with them
1. Expand knowledge of requirements and opportunities in non profit;
2. Acquaint senior level executives about non profit's norms, culture, and expectations.
3. Network to non profit career prospects.
Open to all Beacon members.
Once per month at a regular and convenient time and place.
90 minutes. Guest speakers. Q& A. Networking.