Beacon sponsors have access to this membership through:
· WWW.beacon4life.org, launched a new site in 2015, with new exclusive visibility available to corporate sponsors and including new features such as a professional career center, business marketplace and online, interactive forums.
· Beacon ConnEx, A weekly electronic newsletter with regular feature stories on area business leaders, trends, new members, members’ activities and Beacon news.
· Participation and visibility at our key all-member events: the CEO Summit Series and our three annual Socials.
· Monthly programming through subgroups, convened by positions (e.g.,CEO, CIO), industries (e.g., Life Sciences), disciplines (e.g. finance, technology, sales & marketing), and geography (e.g., Princeton, Delaware, Northern NJ). Attendance typically varies from 25 to 75, and includes presentations and networking.
· Programs designed for senior level executives on topics ranging from innovation and change leadership to business strategy, financial investment and the regional economy.
ENJOY RECOGNITION AMONG CORPORATE, ORGANIZATIONAL AND INDUSTRY LEADERS AT THE 2015 Beacon CEO Summit Programs
Beacon launched this new CEO Summit Series in 2015, with semi-annual programs in June and December, that have attracted over 100 participants per program. Invitees include entrepreneurs and businesses leaders in area organizations and associations, chambers, and networking groups. At least a fourth of attendees have been non-members attracted by the quality of these programs.
NETWORK WITH THE REGION’S SENIOR BUSINESS LEADERS
Beacon Sponsors will have opportunities to participate in networking events designed to offer candid insights into business challenges, share their expertise with peers, and engage with future business leaders and entrepreneurs.
OFFER YEAR LONG, REGIONAL PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUR EMPLOYEE BASE
Because you are a Beacon Sponsor, we will invite your employees to participate in professional development opportunities through Beacon’s networking, leadership development, and program offerings.