Join Now | Print Page | Contact Us | Sign In
General Discussion
Group Home Group Home Group Pages
Moderator(s):
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Author Latest Post
Design Thinking Resource (follow up to DT Nonprofit Subcommittee program) 0 E. Marshall I recently joined the Interaction Design Foundation where I now have access to courses and articles in design thinking and user experience (UX). There is also a local IDF group in Maple Shade, NJ. If any of you also join, do let me know. Perhaps we can support each other in our learning. https://www.interaction-design.org/
by E. Marshall
Tuesday, November 21, 2017
Stanford, BoardSource survey shows directors need more skills, resources 0 D. Barg Many nonprofit board directors lack the skills, resources and experience to lead their organizations, according to a survey by the Stanford Graduate School of Business, BoardSource and GuideStar. Board processes often fall short as well, the survey found. "Nonprofit boards would greatly benefit from a more rigorous process for setting goals and measuring performance," said study co-author David Larcker. They should also adopt better governance practices for financial auditing, succession planning and board evaluations.
by D. Barg
Friday, March 4, 2016
Is your organization engaging Millennials? 0 D. Barg How is your organization engaging Millennials today and planning to do so tomorrow? Report Confirms Why Millennials Are Crucial to Future of Nonprofits
by D. Barg
Wednesday, May 6, 2015