Wednesday, June 21, 2017
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
200 Main Street
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Practical Solutions to Protect Your Enterprise
Session Four of A Four Part Series on Cyber Security
Who Should Attend: Business leaders in all fields of practice, NOT just Technology.
Why is this Different:
- You have attended panel discussions that have alerted you to the issues. This series will give you a deep view of the topics with real solutions and recommendations for you to explore.
- You will help set the direction of the presentations by directly submitting your questions and concerns via e-mail to email@example.com. The speakers will do their best to address your submitted questions as part of the presentation or during the Q&A’s.
Cyber-crime and related disasters make headlines daily, resulting in a kind of shock or deer-in-the-headlights freeze, wherein many people and companies are unable to take even the most essential steps to avoid similar fates. Your goal is to become knowledgeable in order to protect your company before a serious issue is encountered.
This 4-part series will provide a practical and holistic approach to addressing a company’s overall cyber security challenge and actionable steps for:
1) Understanding and prioritizing what needs to be protected and how to do so;
2) Insuring against cyber risks that might (will inevitably) occur;
3) Legal implications and how to prepare for and avoid them; and
4) Top ten specific actions to improve your company’s defenses.
You will shake off the shock, get out of the headlights, and take home specific and achievable actions to dramatically improve your company’s cyber risk management and chances of avoiding cyber wreck, ruin, the headlines and insolvency.
Submit your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cyber Insurance – Without It, Most Organizations Can Be Severely Damaged or Destroyed
Austin Morris, Jr., President, Morris Risk Management
Date: Wednesday, June 21 – 6:00 - 9:00 pm
Location: Davio's - KOP
The costs and liabilities resulting from a variety of cyber risks can be enormous. The consequences of a data breach, hacker damage, ransomware, cyber business interruption and other events are often severe and immediate. No industry or business is immune. This interesting presentation will explain cyber insurance, technology errors & omissions insurance, website media content liability insurance and how the protections they provide can be your best safety net. Complex and important coverages and nuances will be explained in plain English. This presentation will prepare you to take action.
Austin Morris, Jr.
Austin is President of Morris Risk Management LLC.
MRM provides a full portfolio of insurance products and services in addition to advanced risk management solutions. MRM specializes in cyber liability insurance, technology errors & omissions insurance and provides advice on related cybersecurity matters.
MRM frequently participates in regional and national cyber risk and cybersecurity communities.
Austin earned a Bachelor of Arts in economics from Southern Methodist University. He earned Master degrees from The Pennsylvania State University, in University Park, and Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, in New Brunswick. Previously he was an executive vice president for a leading technology company. Having served on several boards, Austin is currently Board Chairman for a federal agency-affiliated non-profit founded in 1972.
Registration: Member $55, Guest $75
Guests may register by calling 215-393-3144