Wednesday, May 24, 2017
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
200 Main Street
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Practical Solutions to Protect Your Enterprise
Session Three of A Four Part Series on Cyber Security
Did you “WannaCry” these past few weeks after the news of the Global Outbreak ??
We will explore this recent ransomware. Exploring what makes it different than previous encryption attacks, what we are doing and what should be doing to protect ourselves."
Who Should Attend: Business leaders in all fields of practice, NOT just Technology.
Why is this Different:
- You have attended panel discussions that have alerted you to the issues. This series will give you a deep view of the topics with real solutions and recommendations for you to explore.
- You will help set the direction of the presentations by directly submitting your questions and concerns via e-mail to email@example.com. The speakers will do their best to address your submitted questions as part of the presentation or during the Q&A’s.
Cyber-crime and related disasters make headlines daily, resulting in a kind of shock or deer-in-the-headlights freeze, wherein many people and companies are unable to take even the most essential steps to avoid similar fates. Your goal is to become knowledgeable in order to protect your company before a serious issue is encountered.
This 4-part series will provide a practical and holistic approach to addressing a company’s overall cyber security challenge and actionable steps for:
1) Understanding and prioritizing what needs to be protected and how to do so;
2) Insuring against cyber risks that might (will inevitably) occur;
3) Legal implications and how to prepare for and avoid them; and
4) Top ten specific actions to improve your company’s defenses.
You will shake off the shock, get out of the headlights, and take home specific and achievable actions to dramatically improve your company’s cyber risk management and chances of avoiding cyber wreck, ruin, the headlines and insolvency.
Submit your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 10 Things To Do Right Now To Stay Out Of The News
Chris McGinley, Managing Partner, BTB Security
Date: Wednesday, May 24 – 6:00 - 9:00 pm
Location: Sullivan's Steakhouse - KOP
Companies are being breached at an alarming rate. While some attacks have gotten more advanced, most are taking advantage of obscure default settings and simple misconfigurations to gain access to your network and escalate privileges.
This talk will focus on the top security controls that can be implemented at low cost and low impact to your network, ensuring maximum ROI of your valuable time. Missing this talk could mean risking your company’s reputation.
Chris is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and Certified Computer Examiner (CCE) with over ten years of experience in the Information Security industry and over 20 years of experience in the Information Technology industry. Chris is a Partner in BTB Security. Chris joined BTB Security after successfully managing information security consulting teams. Chris has developed security service methodologies and extensive tools for testing, assessing, reporting, and streamlining the delivery of information security and computer forensics engagements.
Chris’ background consists of business and IT architecture, IT support, software development, systems administration, information security, computer forensics, incident response, project management, sales support, team management, and much more. Chris’ curious personality means he needs to understand how things work, what breaks them, and how to fix them.
· Incident Response, Recovery, and Analysis
· Penetration Testing
· Web Application Security
· Mobile Application Security
· Vulnerability Assessment
· Network Review and Design
· Digital Forensics
· Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery
· Physical Security Assessments and Testing
· Threat Monitoring and Management
· Risk Management
· Data Recovery
· Application Development
· Regulatory Reviews (HIPAA, HITECH, Meaningful Use, GLBA, PCI DSS)
· ISO 27001/27002 Assessments
· Project Management
· Security Solutions Training & Instruction
· Solution Architecture, Design, Implementation
· Security Governance
Seating for this event is limited!
Registration: Member $55, Guest $75
Guests may register by calling 215-393-3144