Technology Executives - TechX 3.0
Work/Life Balance & Career Success,
Enhancing Business process & Digitization,
Using Big Data and the 5G business impact
Join us at 5:30 PM, October 30, in the Crowne Plaza Hotel’s Theater in King of Prussia to learn how the new technologies rolling out now may impact your business and life.
Our speakers include:
· Mathias Kirchmer, Co-CEO of BPM-D, to show how business process thinking applied to digitizing your business ensures a successful transformation and maximizes value.
· Art Anderson, the CEO of AH Anderson Consulting, to help you learn how to use a tool only the majors have been successful with to date – big data – no matter how big your company.
· Glenna Crooks, PhD, has developed a new way to address work-life balance and assure career success by better managing all the networks that support working adults.
· John J. Sosik, PhD, CPA, CMA, and professor of management and organization at Penn State University, will discuss the impact new technologies will have on your leadership processes and style, and how you can adapt.
· Don Campbell, CEO of Crown VoIP & IT, will explain 5G wireless communications and its potential impact on businesses.
These presentations will help business leaders and owners in all roles prepare to better choose the technology investments needed for their business success, and adapt how they manage their business to use newly developing tools.
Of course, there will be plenty of food and networking before and after the presentations.