"A Friendly Conversation for the Legally Challenged"
DATE: Friday, March 15, 2019
TIME: 7:30 AM - 10:00 AM
PLACE: The Pyramid Club, 1735 Market St., Phila., PA 19103
SPEAKER: Robert King, Esq.
No one goes into business with the goal of spending their time and money on Attorneys. However, legal risk touches every facet of business. In a litigious world, where issues can get bogged down by “legal logic,” it is no surprise that Attorney-Client relationships are frequently defined by frustration and missed opportunities.
Typically, at Beacon presentations, the Speaker sets the agenda. However, Robert has turned the agenda over to his audience by polling Beacon members to find out what information they most want to discuss. By covering specially chosen topics at a high level in a one-hour conversation with the audience, He hopes that each attendee will not only be entertained, but walk away with at least a few pieces of practical advice they can use in overcoming the legal challenges to come.
Robert plans on providing tips around:
- Being a more effective negotiator (pricing and terms - the approaches are different)
- Non-Disclosure agreements
- Key contractual clauses and common errors and traps
- Negotiating an employment agreement and non-compete clauses
He also plans on covering:
- How to fire a senior employee
- What to do if you are the employee being let go
Members - $35, Guests - $40