BUSINESS NETWORKING ROUNDTABLE #25
Founder and Managing Partner
Wednesday, March 28, 2018
9 AM - 12:00 PM
Maggiano's Little Italy/Corner Bakery
205 Mall Blvd | King of Prussia, PA 19406
The Nordico Room
Breakfast to include:
Eggs, Bacon, French Toast,
Potatoes, Muffins, Fruit, Yogurt, and Croissants
Coffee and assorted Juices
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Participants will be principals, owners, partners or representatives of a BEACON Member business. There is no limit to the size of the Member business. While many BEACON Members are in job transition, Business Networking Roundtable events may be attended ONLY by Members who either have a recognized (registered) business entity or work for one.
As a participant, you will share “the story of your business” – strategy, target clients, business development techniques, etc.
You get the opportunity to develop 12 new “Brand Ambassadors” - each with a clear understanding of the value proposition of your business.
As the Host, Mohamed Latib will share the challenges they are facing –
connecting with their target audience(s)
CX University is the only training entity in the world that offers online training in the disciplines of Customer Experience (CX) and Patient Experience (PX).
We offer a bundle of courses based on the competency rubric developed by the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA.
Our program is accredited by CXPA as an Approved Training Provider. Our program is also recognized by Montgomery County Community College for six college credits.
The CX program is available in Spanish. We also offer practice certification tests, action learning workshops and provide consulting. We custom design eLearning modules for our clients. Detailed information can be found here https://cxuniversity.com/
Some Cool Facts:
- We are a 100% digital company. Every member of the team works remotely from different parts of the globe.
- 60% of our clients are from the US and 40% global
- We have global brands like Cisco, Konica Minolta, Reliant Energy, Crowe Horwath and others
- We have partners in Nigeria, India, Argentina, and the Netherlands
THE PREAMBLE TO THE CHALLENGE QUESTION(S)
- We have a strong digital marketing program built around our content strategy
- Email, SEO, digital ads, targeted segments with custom messages
- We have a dedicated sales person who calls on prospects
- We have a vetted database of 9K contacts- 70% CX professionals
- We have a daily presence in social media channels through curated articles/blogs
- Mohamed writes and publishes regularly
- Our revenue stream is shallow but shows an upward trend
- Our buyers are upper middle management across all industries
How can you help us drive revenues?
What would you recommend we do?
What should we do differently?
GUIDELINES FOR PARTICIPANTS
A Business Networking Roundtable (BNR) event is a Member business-focused event designed to enable Members to share information about their business with other Members and for participants to learn about other Member businesses in a focused and moderated setting. The Business Networking Roundtable events are for Members who are in business and who wish to do business with other BEACON Member businesses.
The purpose of the meeting is business networking and designed to be a better way to learn more in-depth knowledge about other Member’s businesses with whom participants may want to engage, collaborate and or recommend to their business network.
Instead of the usual 30 second “elevator pitch” participants will be given 3 minutes to answer the following questions which will help others understand their business and what it is that they are looking for:
1. What is your business?
2. What makes you different?
3. Who is your ideal client?
4. What is a good referral for you?
Participants will also be able to participate in a 20-minute discussion of a business challenge or topic of the Host’s choosing. Best practices, suggestions, experiences will be shared.
Participants will be principals, owners, partners or representatives of a BEACON Member business. There is no limit to the size of the Member business. While many BEACON Members are in transition and considering starting their own business, Business Networking Roundtable events may be attended ONLY by Members who have a recognized (registered) business entity. Participants will:
Register for a specific Business Networking Roundtable event through the Beacon website.
- Agree to the meeting guidelines and strictly adhere to them.
- Come to the meeting prepared to answer the 4 questions below for their Business.
- Act in good faith to support other Participants by providing assistance with contacts and or referrals as appropriate.
- Be members of the BNR Group that is maintained on the Causeway site.
- Be on time and stay through the end.
- Follow the directions of the Facilitator and stay within the time allotted.
- Extend professional courtesy to others by refraining from using phones, working on computers (other than taking notes) or texting during the meeting.
- Every effort should be made to avoid distracting other Participants during the meeting.
- Act ethically and in good faith with information and content of discussions that may take place during the meeting. Agree not to share information disclosed with Participants competitors.
- Follow up on commitments made to others during the meeting.