Nonprofits and Executives Mix & Match
Volunteer Matchmaking for Professionals
- Are you an executive interested board opportunities with a nonprofit?
- Or a nonprofit looking for highly skilled and experienced volunteers?
- Is your company hunting for a new favorite charity to support?
- Or maybe you would like to fill an executive staff position?
Beacon members and other senior level executives will have the opportunity to select and meet with representatives from over 75 nonprofit organizations from the greater Philadelphia region. Before the event, executives will receive a list of participating nonprofits, their missions and their objectives for the event - and a dance card. Then during speed networking, nonprofits and execs alike can quickly explore potential matches. Then all will be invited to take a deeper dive, further connecting during a traditional happy hour.
When: Wednesday, May 30, 2018, 4 - 7 PM
Where: National Museum of American Jewish History, 5th & Market Streets, Phila., PA
· Check-in, networking and welcome.
· Speed networking with pre-selected nonprofits.
· In depth follow-up conversations during traditional happy hour.
· Light refreshments will be available (beer, wine, soft drinks & hors d’oeuvres)
Registration fee is only $25. Registration opens March 5th.
1. Get a registration code. Send your name, organization and email to Doug Barg or Lisa Pote. Indicate whether you are a Beacon member, executive guest of a Beacon member, or a nonprofit.
2. Then click here to register
Thank You to Our Event Sponsors!
· Lead Event Sponsor: $3,000 (1 per event)
Benefits: Premier name/logo recognition on signage, literature, co-sponsors’ websites, corporate table at event, 3 admissions to event and opportunity to present opening remarks.
· Hospitality Sponsor $1000 (4 per event)
Benefits: Name/logo recognition on signage, literature, co-sponsors’ websites, corporate table at event, 2 admissions to event.
· Partner Sponsor: $500 (10 per event)
Benefits: Name/logo recognition on signage, literature, co-sponsors’ websites, 1/2 table at event, 1 admission to event.
· Community Sponsor: $250 (10 per event)
Benefits: Name/logo recognition on signage, 1 admission to event.
This event precisely targets nonprofits and board members. For more information about sponsorships, contact Jim Van Horn, firstname.lastname@example.org.