It's not about what you know...
It's also about who you know!
Now is the time for you to become part of this premier business executive networking association - an incredible network of top flight professionals from a myriad of different industries, disciplines, and business types.
- Looking for opportunities to meet business executives from other industries to learn how they've grown their organizations successfully? Or learn what they might have learned/done differently?
- Seeking smart, current answers but don't know where to find trusted advice?
- Striving to advance your career by learning and engaging with top thought leaders?
- Between jobs or career decisions and would appreciate some support and guidance?
- Proactively focused on building your network?
You can choose from a lot of different networking organizations...so why Beacon?
What sets Beacon apart:
Executives who were approved for membership based on a track record of high-level, seasoned business experience, enabling them to be a resource to others.
Diversity of functional backgrounds, disciplines, industries, and business models
Agreement to our Beacon culture and code that members will offer help to other members, respond to requests for advice and referrals, and are committed to giving back to the regional business community
Beacon is for YOU if you want to:
Build your CONNECTIONS
- Exchange contacts and ideas that help you build your business, rapidly advance your career and expand your influence.
- Find collaborators, partners, career openings and opportunities for service in just about any industry, discipline or type of business you can imagine.
ENGAGE with seasoned peers
- Deepen ties with sophisticated thinkers working together on business strategies and models.
- Wake up every day wanting to rush to the next substantive event or program, knowing it will broaden your vision while strengthening your network in a potent blend of content and fun.
SUPPORT others, including the next generation of leaders
- Remember the road you traveled in starting your career? Mentor budding entrepreneurs in area business schools and programs.
- Open your heart and your history in a spirit of generous giving, sharing your knowledge, experience and challenges with peers.
Be part of a lifelong LEARNING community
- Share candid conversations and relevant programs with top business thinkers and practitioners who are making a significant impact.
- Tap seasoned, successful executives and leaders for practical and trusted advice on career and business transitions, solutions, and innovations... and return the favor.