Delaware International Trade Forum
Joint Meeting of Beacon's Delaware and International Executives Subgroups
When: September 28, 2017
Where: University and Whist Club of Wilmington
805 N Broom St, Wilmington, DE 19806
* * * *
5:15 - 5:45 PM - Cocktails & Networking
6:00 - 7:30 PM - Program
7:45 PM - Dinner
Cash Wine & Networking before and after Panel Discussion
This special forum hosted by Beacon and our media partner, Delaware Business Times, will be a unique opportunity to join our panel discussion with key area business leaders and regional export trade experts as they discuss current and future international trade opportunities in Delaware and the region.
Our panel includes:
- Sam Waltz, Panel Moderator - Sam Waltz & Associates, Strategic Capital & Business Counsel
- Harris McDowell - State Senator, Delaware
- Carla Stone - Executive Director, World Trade Center, Delaware
- Tony Ceballos - Director, US Commercial Services, Philadelphia
- David Mathe - Export Trade Director, Corporation and International Development, Delaware
- John Haroldson - Marketing Director, Port of Wilmington
- Anabel Panayotti - President, Port-to Port International
- Ken Elston - CFO, ILC Dover
These panelists bring an array of perspectives, and have provided decades of leadership to international trade activities in our region. They look forward to answering your questions, as well as to proactively sharing their experiences and perspectives on the keys to international trade success from the Delaware region.
Through this event, attendees can gain:
- awareness of the services and infrastructure available to support international trade from our region;
- discussion opportunities with local firms engaged in international trade; and
- networking with other senior executives in the region.
Panel Program Only - Members - $40, Guests - $55
Dinner Registration is optional and the cost is an additional $45 for members and guests. You will be prompted during registration to select your choice of dinner entree.