Delaware Networking Group Event
Thursday, March 24, 2016
5:30pm - 9:30pm
1801 W 14th St (14th & Scott)
Wilmington, DE 19806
Members - $35
Guests - $50
Buffet Dinner, Cash Bar
Members register online.
Invited guests of members may register by calling 215-393-3144
"Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Political Polling, Marketing and Public Relations Research
for Corporations and Non-Profits"
Speaker: Nick Tortorello
How often do you get an opportunity to listen to a political scientist interpret the presidential polls?
Mr. Tortorello has been involved with Political Polling for over 40 years including Political Candidates like Bill Clinton, Howard Baker, Jayne Byrne, and Kevin White.
He has also conducted surveys on a wide range of topics for Corporations like Pfizer, Exxon/Mobil, Hyatt and Starwood Hotels, JP Morgan Chase Bank, Ford Motor Company,
Citibank, the American Stock Exchange, Mesa Petroleum and Boone Pickens, and the Zagat Restaurant and Hotel Guides.
Nick has appeared and been quoted on Television, Radio, and authored various Newspaper and Magazine articles. He has also written chapters in American Marketing Association
Books about survey results and their interpretations.
Some questions and issues our speaker will address is as follows:
- Methodology, Sampling and Statistical Measurement and Accuracy
- Interviewing techniques and procedures
- Different types of questions asked
- How reliable are political polls, why do they sometimes conflict?
- Using Survey Research for Public Policy objectives and goals
- Using Surveys for Public Affairs and Public Relations Purposes
- Using Surveys for Marketing Purposes
- Using Surveys for Crisis Management
- Using Surveys in order to change Society and World