Non Profit Group Meeting
Wednesday, April 20, 2016
7:3am - 10:00am
Crowne Plaza - King of Prussia
"The Ultimate Nonprofit Resource - 2nd Annual Subgroup Roundtable"
LIMITED TO 40 ATTENDEES
The April Non Profit Subgroup Meeting is for you, by you and stars you.
You loved this event last year. In the follow up survey, most of you told us you liked learning and sharing with fellow GPSEGers so much that you would like to do it twice a year! So we’re getting ready to reprise this crowd favorite for the April meeting.
In case you’ve forgotten (or worse, missed last year’s event) here’s the program in brief:
- Round table, facilitated discussions
- Featuring the topics you want to know about.
- You are the subject matter experts
- You share your wisdom with the entire group (we will use Trello, a powerful and intuitive collaboration tool, to capture and share your conversations in real time.)
How it works –
1. REGISTER - soon. Attendance is limited to 40. This is a hard cap.
2. Prepare to share a tool, best practice or model program.
3. Be ready to talk about your favorite nonprofit or foundation.
4. Bring a program topic or event format you’d like the Non-Profit Subgroup to run.
5. Each table will have a laptop running the Trello collaboration tool. Your ideas and questions will be displayed on the main screen and captured
for future reference.
6. You and the rest of the subgroup will come away with a new list of resources.
GPSEG members represent a formidable knowledge base. Let’s harness that power to help create more effective, better run agencies serving our
7:30 – 8:00 AM Networking & Breakfast
8:00 – 9:00 AM Round table sharing sessions
9:00 – 9:30 AM Summary presentations
9:30 – 10:00 AM Networking
With limited spaces available, this meeting will fill up quickly. REGISTER NOW
Members - $29
Guests - $33
Invited guests may register by calling 215-393-3144