Human Capital Management Group
Wednesday, September 21, 2016
7:30 - 10:00 AM
Philadelphia Country Club
Join us for a most interesting and provocative program on September 21st!
Differentiating Top Talent and Accelerating Their Potential
How to Select Top Performers and Optimize Their Performance
Do you wonder:
- Why some employees operate at the highest levels while others are ordinary?
- Why some managers are great at developing talent while others struggle?
- Why some organizations keep their talent while others leak talent alarmingly?
The Human Capital Management Subgroup invites you to enjoy a free piano lesson while discovering the most recent science behind three critical elements of selecting and accelerating the potential of Top Talent--
- The Talent Formula that separates world-class talent from merely very good talent
- The Change Curve that reveals how to accelerate the performance of new hires
- The Motivation-Habit Loop that will make you re-think how managers need to engage employees
Since founding DoubleStar in 1993, Harry Griendling has been as a recognized thought leader in recruiting and talent optimization, helping his clients modernize their approaches to attracting, engaging, and optimizing talent.
Under Harry’s leadership, DoubleStar has completed over 1,000 high-volume and specialized staffing projects for more than 335 clients using DoubleStar’s unique project-based delivery model. His clients have included industry-leading employers such as GlaxoSmithKline, QVC, Nasdaq, Johnson & Johnson, Merrill Lynch, Campbell’s Soup, and SAP Americas, among others.
Harry has authored and delivered over 100 seminars and presentations at national and international HR industry events. He has provided expert commentary for Fox Business News, ABC News, CBS Market Watch, USAToday, The Washington Post, Reuters TV, The Wall Street Journal, and CNN, among others.
When not running DoubleStar, Harry is a lifelong songwriter who has composed over 100 songs. His songwriting work and albums can be found at his music website www.harrygriendling.com.
Hot Breakfast Included!
Members - $32.00
Guests - $35.00
Invited Guests May Register by Calling Maureen Waddington or Linda Volz at 215-393-3144