BEACON NEW MEMBER ORIENTATION EVENT
BEACON members appreciate the value of our “Networking for Life” mantra.
BEACON offers its members a vetted community of talented, senior-level executives committed to professional development, social impact and career advancement. As we are always “in transition”, the BEACON network is crucial to ensuring our long-term success and fulfillment.
Our challenge is to get others to Know | Like | Trust us as quickly and authentically as possible.
Yet, many members report a poor return on their networking investments of time, energy and money. They ask…
- Why is my Networking Not-working?
- Why am I not getting the Return on Networking I want?
- How can I inspire contacts to refer me to those people that really matter?
- How do I become more comfortable with how I network with fellow Beacon members?
- How can I better influence others by networking in a more natural, personal way?
- How can I make my networking feel Genuine? Authentic?
This interactive session is designed to offer new BEACON members a different perspective on how to build business relationships that matter and endure.
The combination of a presentation of ‘best practices’ and a series of interactive exercises will help attendees experience some of the Principles of Great Networking:
- The process of building relationships for life demands that we all adopt a giving mindset. A mindset that many summarize as “It’s not about you. It’s about them.”
- Our success in “Networking for Life” depends on the kindness and generosity of strangers.
- By giving first, and giving often, people like us are better able to build strong, genuine and sustainable relationships in this evolving business ecosystem we’re calling the “New Normal”.
- Those who subscribe to this selfless approach to engaging people fare just as well as those who operate solely in the own best interest.
- Shifting our focus to addressing the needs and wants of the other party is the first step in motivating and moving them to give us what we want and need.
This interactive session promises to inform and be fun.
Register now. (Registration limited to 1st year members only until further notice)
1st Year Members Only
*There is no charge to register for the new members orientation, but registration is required.
Don't forget to register for the Tech X event that follows!